Luxureous - Warm - Elegant
- Max. number of guests day trip: 30
- Max. number of guests overnight: 20
- Max. number of guests catering: 18
- Port of Embarkation...: Harlingen, other ports after consultation
- Sailing Areas: IJsselmeer, Frisian Sea, frisian lakes
Book your sailingtrip safely and securely More info
The 'Panta Rhei' was built in Maurik in 1903. During the thorough renovation in 1907, comfort was key. Below deck, the ship is equipped with double cabins, with a shower and toilet between each.
The 'Panta Rhei' is an elegant two-mast clipper. The interior has a warm feel and is light and comfortable.
The sailing is a breeze thanks to the easy to use rigging. The sailing ship is particularly suitable for company outings, trainings and seminars, but a group on a more informal occasion will feel very quickly at home as well. The spacious double cabins with private showers and toilets, the well-equipped galley and the light and multi-purpose lounge guarantee your stay will meet today's requirements in every way.
Click a photo to enlarge