Spacious - Easy - Practical
- Max. number of guests day trip: 56
- Max. number of guests overnight: 34
- Max. number of guests catering: 32
- Port of embarkation...: Enkhuizen, other ports after consultation
- Sailing Areas: IJsselmeer, Frisian Sea, frisian lakes
Book your sailingtrip safely and securely More info
Thanks to her length of over 40 metres, the Novel's three-mast rigging ensures great sailing, also when sailing close to the wind.
The ship transported cargo until 1993, mainly on the waterways of Belgium and the southern part of the Netherlands. After that the Novel was converted to a passenger sailing ship. The ship has cosy passenger accommodations and a half open kitchen in the playfully decorated living quarters. On deck there is a lot of space for walking and sitting. Sunbathers will find a perfect spot on the galley deck. In 2007/2008 the interior was completely renovated. A lot of attention went to making the operation of the sails easy.
Click a photo to enlarge