Unique - Trustworthy - Robust
- Max. number of guests day trip: 45
- Max. number of guests overnight: 24
- Max. number of guests catering: 22
- Port of Embarkation: Enkhuizen, other ports after consultation
- Sailing Areas: IJsselmeer, Frisian Sea, frisian lakes
Book your sailingtrip safely and securely More info
The 'Strijd' was built as a river clipper in 1889 and was mainly used for cargo transport on the Rhine.
The ship was converted in 1980 to a spacious and comfortable sailing passenger ship. The fast two-mast clipper 'Strijd' is unique in the Netherlands because of the half-covered seating area. This area offers a pleasant outdoor shelter.
On the cosy, spacious quarter-deck you immediately get involved in sailing and navigation. The ever enthusiastic crew is more than happy to teach you how to sail on your sailing holiday and thanks to the easy to use rigging the ship is easy to operate. Captain Klaasjan Ruijter is a fanatical sailor and with his many years of experience he can tell you a lot about his profession. Embark on the 'Strijd' and discover life on the water.
Click a photo to enlarge